Customer Persona Goals
Customer persona goals section describes what persona's high-level wants, aims, objectives or activity purposes are. What job this persona hires your product to do. Persona's goals have to be clearly stated, not too generic and related to your product or service.
Let's take a look at a few examples.
- To find a perfect pair of shoes for everyday use.
- To have enough shoes while staying within budget.
- To get a unique pair of shoes from the new collection that no one else in town has.
- Spend some time with friends playing video games online.
- Play the latest "Need 4 Speed" every summer.
- Become the best "FIFA" player in school.
- Spend quality time with family and visit some new places.
- Visit every state in the USA.
- To go for a college road trip with friends.
- Spend less time on creating a monthly report.
- To have more efficient meetings.
- Optimise spendings on SaaS.