Customer Persona Needs
Customer persona needs are complimentary to persona goals.
Persona needs describe goals in a more detailed way talking about requirements and wishes related to your product or service.
Let's take a look at a few examples.
eCommerceNatalie wants to buy online a pair of shoes. For the to happen, she might need:
- A discount offer or a coupon
- Sufficient reviews and good product ratings
- Free delivery
GamingJason wants to play a video game. His requirements might be for example:
- Game that works on PlayStation 3.
- Have both single-player or multiplayer modes.
- Ability to share achievements in social media.
TravelingJessica wants to take her family to Paris for a week. She’s looking for:
- Clean rooms.
- Kids friendly hotel.
- Not too far away from city center.
B2BSteve decided to optimise company spendings on SaaS. He’s looking for a tool that:
- Enterprise level security.
- In-office training.
- Integration with Xero.
Usually, there are 3 to 5 needs per persona. However, important to remember that there should be the major and the most import one.